Even if Maharashtra Government made the online web portal for MahaDBT MahadIT scholarship as a simple and easy accessible website to capable you to ‘Do it Yourself’ users may have some doubts regarding how to apply, how long does it take to get my MahaDBT funds get redeemed etc. Because of that we have created a separate section to discuss and answer your queries. Below you can find some FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) regarding MahaDBT MahaIT scholarships and its answers. If you do not find your query from the below list, we recommend you to comment it below, we can possibly answer those at the earliest.
MahaDBT MahaIT Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Note:* These are not created by ourselves, there FAQs are already answered officially by Maharashtra Government in their scholarship portal.
- What Is MahaDBT MahaIT ?
It is an online website created and governed by the Maharashtra Government to avail various schemes like Scholarships, Pensions etc directly to the beneficiary’s Aadhaar linked bank account.
- Are these Aaple Sarkar DBT & MahaDBTMahaIT Portals Same ?
Obviously yes, Aaple Sarkar DBT was the name given to portal earlier and later the government itself renamed it to MahaDBTMahaIT.
- Am I Eligible To Apply MahaDBTMahaIT Scholarships ?
If you are citizen of India, you can apply and foremost you should be a native of the state Maharashtra.
- Is Aaadhaar Number Mandatory For Applying MahDBT Scholarships ?
Yes, but for the registration it is not necessary, you need to apply for aadhaar before submitting your MahaDBT application.
- Can I Change Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number ?
Yes, but not via online, you need to go the nearby aadhaar enrollment centre.
- My Aadhaar Number Is Linked With More Than One Bank Accounts, Is That An Issue ?
You can choose your desired bank account while filling up your MahadDBT application and set it as the one where your benefits get credited.
- How To Check Whether I’m Eligible For Various MahaDBT Scholarship Schemes ?
Once you have registered in MahaDBT portal, you can view the schemes in your dashboard and where you can find the eligibility criteria for various schemes.
- What Is GRN Number In MahaDBT Application Form ?
GRN is General Registration Number, You will get it from your Institution where you pursuing or going to pursue your course.
- I Need To Check My MahaDBT Scholarship Application Status, How To ?
You can view your application status in your profile dashboard after login with your username and password where you can find it whether the MahaDBT application approved or not.
- How To Edit My MahaDBT Application After Getting Submitted ?
You can edit it only if your institution send it back after scrutinizing.
- How Long Will It Take To Get My MahaDBT Benefits To Get Redeemed ?
Its all up to the concerned authority, you need to wait and set your bank account to reach you via SMS or email once the amount gets credited.
- My Course & College Names Are Missing In The MahaDBT Application Form, What Will I Do ?
You need to select the check box at the bottom to add both and university name manually.
- How To Know Whether My Aadhaar Card Is Linked With A Bank Account ?
You can either dial *99*99# or use the link which we have given below.
If you are either a MahaDBT registered user or going to get registered, you can find out both MahaDBT login page and registration page and its procedures from the link which we have provided below.
Hope you have found your answers from the above FAQs. If you have further more to know, you can either comment or use MahaDBT helpline number which we have provided above.